www.postalexperience.com/pos: The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. And the USPS Store is conducting the customer surveys regularly to know the satisfaction level of the customers. In order to take part in the survey visit the www.postalexperience.com/pos survey portal and express your opinion regarding the products and services offered by the company. And the survey will be very simple to access and it will take only a few minutes of your time.
Postal Experience USPS Survey Reward
After successful completion of your survey, the USPS Store is offering the coupon code for those customers who have given their honest feedback in the survey. And you can use this coupon code to get the first class stamps at your local post office or also you can win the cash reward.
Things Required Before Participating in the Postal Experience USPS Survey
- The participant those who want to take part in the survey should be the permanent resident of the United States.
- The customer should 18 years old.
- And only one customer is allowed to participate in the one survey
- The survey receipt is valid for 35 days from the date of purchase you made from the USPS.
- All the USPS employees and any other of their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Need any device such as a computer or laptop.
- Internet Access.
- Need recent receipt of USPS store
Survey Instructions – www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Visit the official website
- Next, you need to choose the language which will be easy to complete your survey.
- Next, enter your area zip code and proceed with the remaining process.
- Check whether you have entered all the details in the above section is correct or not in order to avoid login issues.
- Now you need to click on the next button to begin your survey.
- In the survey, you need to answer all the questions and the questions are based on your experience visit to the store.
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details such as your valid mail address, name, address, and mobile number.
- After completing the above process you will be given a coupon code which you need to make a note of the code on any side on your receipt.
The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The U.S. Mail traces its roots to 1775 during the Second Continental Congress, when Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general. The Post Office Department was created in 1792 from Franklin’s operation, elevated to a cabinet-level department in 1872, and transformed in 1971 into the U.S. Postal Service as an independent agency.
USPS Working Hours
- Monday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Tuesday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Wednesday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Thursday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
- Sunday CLOSED
Contact Number – 1-800-275-8777
This is all the information we have collected regarding www.postalexperience.com/pos – PostalExperience USPS Survey. Hope the information which we have updated in the above section is useful to complete the Postal Experience USPS Survey. This post mainly focuses on how to take the survey and the instructions which we need to follow to complete the survey successfully. Stay connected to our website for more updates.