www.dgcustomerfirst.com: Have you recently made any purchase from the Dollar and you have the receipt of your purchase. Then, you can win the $1000 worth of gift card by participating in the simple survey where you need to give your honest opinion regarding your experience visit. In this post, we have updated the complete information about how to take part in the survey. Check the further details in the below section and complete your survey.
Dollar General Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
For any organization customers, opinion plays a vital role. This is the reason why now every organization is conduction the customer surveys in order to gather customer reviews regarding their products and services. Depending on the customers positive and negative feedback the company will do some necessary changes which are needed to feel their customers satisfied when they visit their store.
Dollar General Store also created one survey portal at www.dgcustomerfirst.com where all the eligible customers can access the given survey portal to express their honest opinion about their products and services and also about their experience visit to the store. In the survey customer should give their honest opinion to the given questions and also the survey will be very simple to access and it will take only a few minutes of your time.
Dollar General Survey Reward
As the Dollar General values the customer’s opinion. In return to their valuable feedback, the company is offering $1000 by entering into the sweepstakes and also you will have the three chances to take part in the survey per month.
Rules and Requirements of the Dollar General Survey
- In order to take part in the online survey, you should be the resident of the United States and you should be 18 years old or more.
- And you need a receipt from a recent purchase made at a Dollar General store.
- And only one customer is allowed to participate in the one survey
- The survey receipt is valid for 35 days from the date of purchase you made from the Dollar General Store.
- All the Dollar General employees and any other of their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Need any device such as a computer or laptop.
- Internet Access.
- Need recent receipt of Dollar General Store.
Dollar General Survey Instructions – www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Visit the official website
- After the page loads, you need to choose the language which you can understand easily to complete your survey.
- Next, you need to enter the below following details in the given text fields.
- Firstly, you need to enter the time of your visit to the store.
- After that, you need to enter the survey code from the receipt.
- Then enter your 15-digit survey code.
- Check properly whether you have entered all the above details correct or not in order to avoid login issues.
- Now click on the next button to begin your survey
- In the survey, you need to answer all the questions and the questions are based on your experience visit to the store.
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details such as your valid mail address, name, address, and mobile number.
- After completing the above process you will be entered into the sweepstakes of the Dollar General Survey.
- Once you have to submit your valuable feedback, you will get a validation code on your screen.
- Make sure that you need to note down the code on any side on your receipt and redeem it in your next visit to the Dollar General.
Dollar General Survey Includes the Following Questions
- How much the customers are satisfied with the products which they purchased from the Dollar General Store?
- How much the customers are satisfied with the service they received?
- And also the overall experience of the company?
- How likely the customers recommend our product/service to others?
- Convenient store location
- Variety / Product range
- Product assortment
- Availability of parking space
- Cleanliness in store
- Bundle Offers
- Price competitiveness
- Staff behavior
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of July 2018, Dollar General operates 15,000 stores in 45 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being three states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, and Washington). The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968, the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Fortune 500 recognized Dollar General in 1999 and in 2018 reached #123. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017. The official website of the Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com where you can get all the information.
Working Hours of Dollar General
- Monday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
If you have any doubts please feel free to call our customer service number 1-615-855-4000
Mailing Address: Dollar General Headquarters 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, TN 37072.
This is all the information we have collected regarding www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Dollar General Survey – Win $1000. Hope the information which we have updated in the above section is useful to complete the Dollar General Survey. This post mainly focuses on how to take the survey and the instructions which we need to follow to complete the survey successfully. Stay connected to our website for more updates.