Metro PCS Bill Payment: Are you not aware of paying your Metro PCS bill? if your answer to this question is yes then no need to worry we are here to help you. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete information about how to pay your Metro PCS bill payments and what are the variables which you can access to pay your Metro PCS bill payments. Check the further details in the below section.
About Metro PCS
MetroPCS is a prepaid wireless carrier brand owned by T-Mobile US. It previously operated the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code division multiple access (hence “PCS” in its former name). In 2013, the carrier engaged in a reverse merger with T-Mobile USA; post-merger, its services were merged under T-Mobile’s 4G and LTE network. MetroPCS was established in 1994 as General Wireless, Inc., by Roger Linquist. In October 2012, MetroPCS reached an agreement to merge with T-Mobile USA. The deal was a reverse merger for MetroPCS; following the closure of the merger on May 1, 2013, the combined company, now known as T-Mobile US, began trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Following the merger, the legacy MetroPCS CDMA network was decommissioned on June 21, 2015, with customers migrated to the two carriers’ LTE network.
Metro PCS Bill Payment
Metro PCS has created an online service portal where all the customers are allowed to access their account in order to pay your bill. If you want to save your time and avoid standing in a queue to pay your Metro PCS Bill payment you can access the created online service portal to pay your bills. This will be very simple and easy to access and also you can find various methods to pay your bills such as you can use Autopay feature, by phone, by mail, and few more options are available to pay your Metro PCS bill payment.
If you want to pay your Metro PCS bill payment you need be the member of Metro PCS and if you are not yet registered then visit the Metro PCS website www.metropcs.com and get registered yourself. Once you complete your registration process then you will get login credentials. Use your login details in order to log in to your account to access your account page. In the login page, you can able to access your information regarding your bill payment, call usage, and much more information can be accessed. Check the further information in the below section.
- Need any device such as PC, Mobile, or Tablet with good Internet Connection.
- Login Credentials such as Metro PCS Phone Number and Account PIN
Login Instructions at www.metropcs.com
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the official website of Metro PCS or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Metro PCS.
- There, you will find the login option on the right side of the page.
- Click on that option and then you will be taken to the login page of Metro PCS.
- Enter the Metro PCS Phone Number and Password in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Sign In’.
- Now you will be able to access your account information.
- Metro PCS Bill Payment Methods
- Below we have mentioned the few payment methods where you can choose any one among them to make your payment.
Metro PCS Bill Payment Methods
Below we have mentioned the few payment methods where you can choose any one among them to make your payment.
Metro PCS Bill Payment via Online
- Visit the official website
- Then you can find the Payment option
- Next, continue with the remaining process which will take you to the payment page.
- In the next page, you need to enter your Metro PCS Phone Number and select ‘Yes’ on Sign in to My Account.
- In the next text field confirm your phone number and click on the continue button.
- Next, input your account password to access your page.
- Then on your account dashboard, you will find the payment page where you can pay your bill via debit or credit card.
- Before confirming your payment make sure that you have entered all the details correctly or not in order to avoid issues.
- Finally, click on the submit button to make your payment successful.
Metro PCS Bill Payment via Auto Pay
Auto Pay is the self-recurring method where every month automatically your bill amount will be deducted from your saved account details. And this process is very simple and easy to access. This Auto Pay option can be created using the MyAccount option at metropcs.com.
How the Penalty Fees Work
MetroPCS does not charge penalty fees because the service is billed in advance. There are no contracts, but service will be immediately interrupted if payment is not made on the listed due date. To restart service:
- Contact customer service.
- Pay outstanding balance.
- Wait a brief period for reactivation.
If you face any difficulties while making your payment, please feel free to call our customer service number 1-888-863-8768 or 1-888-8metro8. Our customer representative will help you to make your payment successful.
Metro PCS Make a Payment: 1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) or dial *99 from your MetroPCS phone
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mailing Address: MetroPCS, PO Box 5119, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
This is all the information which we have collected regarding Metro PCS Bill Payment – www.metropcs.com. Hope the information which we have updated in the above section is useful to make your payment easily. This post mainly focuses on the how to pay your Metro PCS bills and the various methods which you can access to pay your Metro PCS bills. Stay connected to our website for more updates. Thank You!